Summit Medical Group Madison Avenue Pediatrics welcomes new patients! Choosing the right pediatrician for your child is one of the most important decisions you will make. By selecting Summit Medical Group Madison Avenue Pediatrics, you can feel confident and comfortable that you have made the right decision.
To understand what to expect for your child's first visit to our practice, please read through this page.
Our practice is working together to build life-long relationships between our staff and our patients by consistently providing our patients with compassion, excellence and value. To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Improving the lives of the children we serve by providing quality care in a child-centered environment.
- Listening to our young patients and their families who we are privileged to serve.
- Guiding our patients along a path of optimal health and wellness.
- Continually pursuing excellence at all levels through continuing education.
What to bring to your first visit?
We work hard to ensure that your child receives prompt medical care in a comfortable, child-friendly office setting. To help expedite the first appointment, we ask that you please bring your child's medical records/immunizations/insurance cards/pharmacy information. Please be prepared to provide us with your family medical history, your child's medical history, medical insurance, and local pharmacy phone number.
We are also happy to offer you the option to download, print and complete our office forms to reduce wait times during your first appointment.
- Medical Release Form
- Patient Insurance
- Instructions for School Nurses
- Pre- Operative Evaluation
- Referral Request
- Universal Child Health Record
- Authorization to Use and Disclose Health Information
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What to Expect
On the day of your child's first visit to our office, we recommend arriving 15 minutes early. This allows time for finishing up any registration forms and ensures you have plenty of time to get acquainted with our staff and office. We look forward to meeting you and partnering with you for many, many years!